Pure Lead Max AGM Battery
Pure Lead Max Battery
Change your battery. Change your world.
The new Pure Lead Max (PLM) Batteries are C&D’s longest lasting VRLA battery for UPS systems and has an industry-leading 8-year warranty. Thanks to patented pure lead alloy and catalyst technology, Pure Lead Max can reduce total cost of ownership by offering a sustainable, single-replacement for a 15-year UPS system. PLM is the safe choice for your back up needs.
VRLA Pure Lead AGM (VRLA)
300-1000 Watts per cell
Indoor Outdoor Controlled
TAA Compliant Complies with UL1778, 924, 1989 AND 94 V-2, BS6290-4, IEC-896-2
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary pure lead technology combined with catalyst design extends battery life to just a single replacement cycle.
- 8-year warranty backed by market leader and proven technology.
- Pure Lead Max batteries are 98% recyclable and manufactured with up to 80% recycled materials.
- No limitations on where it can be deployed.
Up to 38% less maintenance costs
- Based on recommended maintenance schedule.
- Extensive portfolio to reduce footprint by up to 28% and battery quantity by up to 40% vs leading competitor.
- 16-year design life
- Eurobat: Very Long Life
- Catalyst technology extends service life
- MSE’s advanced proprietary paste processing for high active material utilization resulting in low float current
- Patented Long-Life Alloy in the grids to minimize grid growth, reduce gassing, and extend battery life
- Available in both Top terminal and TFA (True Front Access) formats
- Our TFA design maximizes energy density and minimizes internal resistance by providing a direct connection from the plates to the terminals
- Patented UL recognized flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety
- Thermally welded and helium leak tested case-to-cover bond ensures a robust leak proof seal
- Can be operated in any orientation
- Published rates down to 1 minute